General Business Insurance Policy Lawyer
Attorneys Handling General Business Insurance Policies for Clients in San Francisco and Nationwide
Premises damage, employee theft or a personal injury lawsuit can all lead to serious disruptions to a company’s finances and operations. Most companies rely upon a number of insurance policies to protect themselves from these types of losses. All too often, however, business owners find that their insurance company is unwilling to provide the appropriate compensation.
Helping You Protect Your Business Interests
At Pillsbury & Coleman, LLP, we provide experienced assistance with a full range of business insurance review and litigation services, including:
- Commercial general liability (CGL) claims: Many companies rely upon CGL policies to protect them from property damage and liability claims.
- Directors and officers (D & O) liability claims: If your personal assets are at risk due to a D&O claim denial, we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Fidelity/employee dishonesty claims: Insurance companies often use a number of exclusions to deny employee dishonesty claims. We will review your policy and help you take the next steps.
- Commercial property and business interruption claims: A business interruption can have a severe financial impact.
- Errors and omissions claims: Insurers have a responsibility to uphold legitimate claims regarding professional malpractice lawsuits.
- Product liability claims: If your insurance company has failed to defend you against a product liability claim or failed to pay valid claims, contact our law firm.
- Employment practices liability insurance: We will help you fight back against wrongful delays or denials of claims related to employment lawsuits.
Contact An Experienced Insurance Law Attorney
Backed by decades of legal experience, our lawyers have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation for clients across the state of California. To schedule a consultation at our San Francisco law office, contact us online or call (415) 433-8000.