Phone: (415) 433-8000
Fax: (415) 433-4816
Azin Jalali helps clients in vulnerable situations recover insurance benefits when they are most in need of assistance. Insurance beneficiaries should not have to fight for their benefits when they are already battling with an injury or sickness. She is compassionate and attentive to her clients, while prioritizing thorough and successful results.
While at Pillsbury & Coleman, Azin assisted on an antitrust class action against a healthcare Goliath that resulted in a nine-figure settlement and sweeping reform of its unfair practices. Her prior legal experience includes a wide range of practice areas including patent infringement, construction, landlord-tenant, business, and contract law. She also served as a judicial extern at the San Francisco Superior Court for the Honorable Richard A. Kramer and the Honorable William R. Gargano.
- ERISA disability insurance
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- J.D., cum laude, 2010
- International and Comparative Law Concentration Certificate
- University of California, Berkeley
- B.A., 2004
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California