Examples of Verdicts & Settlements Obtained By the Insurance Litigation Lawyers at Pillsbury & Coleman, LLP
The following pages provide examples of actual verdicts and settlements obtained by Pillsbury & Coleman, LLP, over the years. If plaintiff or insurance company names do not appear, it is because confidentiality agreements are in place restricting that information.
Representative Cases Involving Resolution of Insurance Problems
- Underpayment on claims results
- Claim denial results
- Insurance broker/agent negligence or fraud results
- Wrongful cancellation of policy/rescission results
Two of Our Landmark Insurance Cases
- $26.5 million verdict against the Travelers Insurance Company
Individual Insurance Cases We've Resolved
- Life insurance results
- Health insurance results
- Disability insurance results
Business Insurance Cases We've Resolved
- Fidelity/employee dishonesty claim results
- Commercial property and business interruption claim results
- Errors and omissions results
- Construction defect claim results
- Maritime insurance claim results
- Professional liability claim results
If you are considering our firm for your insurance bad faith claim or breach of contract matter, then you can learn more about whom we represent and whom we have litigated against by visiting these pages:
Tough Negotiators, Passionate Litigators
We work first to achieve a fair settlement in order to protect our client from the time and expense of trial. If a case cannot be settled, our experienced trial attorneys know how to translate a complex set of facts into a compelling argument that a jury will find persuasive. In many insurance bad faith lawsuits, we are successful in recovering attorney fees as well.
To discuss your insurance-related concern, contact Pillsbury & Coleman, LLP. From offices in San Francisco, we represent clients throughout California and across the nation.