At Pillsbury & Coleman, LLP, our attorneys have a deep understanding of the many individual insurance policies that California residents rely upon to protect their health, families and assets. If you have suffered a loss and then been denied coverage, we will provide strong and effective legal representation.
Our attorneys have helped our clients receive compensation for a wide variety of individual insurance claims, including:
- Life insurance claims: The denial of a life insurance claim adds difficulty and stress to an already difficult situation. Let us take on the insurance company on your behalf.
- Health insurance/HMO claims: After an injury, many policyholders encounter difficulty recovering the full compensation they deserve.
- Private disability insurance claims: Many professionals purchase private insurance to protect their financial future in the event of an accident or illness. In many cases, these important claims are denied.
- Long-term disability insurance: A long-term or permanent disability can have serious personal and financial consequences.
- Long-term care insurance claims: All too often, insurance companies deny or partially deny claims from elderly, ill or vulnerable policyholders.
- Homeowner claims: If your claim has been denied due to an exclusion or a dispute over the home's value, our law firm can help you protect your interests.
- Natural disaster coverage: When a natural disaster strikes, you should be able to count upon your insurance policy to help you rebuild.
- Water damage and mold claims: Water damage and mold cases are frequently denied by insurers. Our attorneys will review your case and help you protect your interests.
- Fire loss claims: Insurance companies often do whatever they can to deny or delay fire loss claims.
Contact Our San Francisco Law Office
The lawyers Pillsbury & Coleman, LLP, have decades of experience helping our clients overcome claim denials and low-ball settlement offers. To learn more or to schedule a consultation, contact us online or call 415.655.1549.